- FULL BODY CT SCREENING: An important wellness and screening test for full body disease before it becomes symptomatic
- Physician referral required
- Total scan time of 10 minutes
- Requires no special preparation
- Non-invasive and painless
- Captures hundreds of 3-Dimensional images that focus on the heart, lungs, liver, and other vital organs throughout the area of the Chest, Abdomen & Pelvis
- Detects non life threatening conditions including gall bladder and kidney stones, arthritis, and osteoporosis
We can work with insurance companies if coverage is extended for screening. However, patients should understand that many insurance companies do not offer reimbursement for these examinations. It is for this reason that it is recommended that patients have a physician referral to schedule these tests, which are performed without intravenous or oral contrast. Results will be sent to your doctor. Test results may be inconclusive at times and in some instances require additional tests. Our center does NOT recommend such screenings as substitutes for more comprehensive exams or studies.
Prevention and early detection are fundamental to finding disease early, so schedule your preventative screenings as soon as possible.